Herguth Laboratories, Inc. is not only the leader in analysis services but also on plant assessment and setup of your oil analysis program.Â We want to be your partner in a successful running program.
Proper lubrication of machinery is the single most significant contributor to the long, problem free, life of our machinery. It is estimated that 75% of all bearing failures are due to lubrication issues. Whether these failures are caused by contamination or just the wrong lubricant being installed the value of proper lubrication cannot be overstated.
A World Class plant lubrication programs begin with:
- Assessment of the current situation
- Establishing Goals
- Documenting changes and improvements
- Training and implementation
- Implement continuous improvement program
We offer many industries and segmentsÂ instrumentation planning, oil analysis program setup and a full service consulting lab all to achieve:
- Parts Replacements â€” Reduced failures through improved maintenance & lubrication
- Labor Costs â€” Reduced labor from failures and reservoir/system change outs
- Waste Disposal â€” Reduced consumption of lubricants
- Lubricant Consumption â€” New technologies, automatic systems and oil analysis
- Chemical Consumption â€” Less chemicals in water treatment areas
- Inspection Rourines â€“ Monitor equipment temperature/operation
- Avoidance of Unscheduled Downtime â€” Predictive/preventative maint.
- Maintenance Scheduling â€” Setting up lube inspection & maint. routes
- Risk Reduction Assestments â€” Understanding risks prior to testing
- Less Downtime For Maintenance â€” Extended intervals utilizing analysis programs
- Increased Machine Uptime â€” Increased component life through improvedÂ lubrication
- Reduction of Unscheduled Downtime â€” Predictive/Preventative Maint.
PREVENTATIVE/PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE ASSISTANCE
- Oil Analysis Programs â€” Oil sampling programs
- Temperature Trending â€” Monitor equipment temperatures
- Inspeciton Scheduling â€” Engineering surveys to input into PM programs
- Failure Analysis Assistance â€” Analysis to determine root cause of failures
- Gear Inspections â€” Inspect enclosed and open gearing
- Bearing Inspections â€” Inspect for proper lubrication
- Chain Inspections â€” Inspect for wear and proper lubrication
- Leak Reductionâ€” Inspection and equipment to determine oil leaks
- Contamination Reduction â€” Proper lubrication & improved reservoir tank breathers
LUBE SYSTEMS SUPPORT
- Design Support â€” Various system types for oil and grease lubrication
- Inspections â€” Inspect systems for proper operation
- Adjustment Support â€” Help to determine correct intervals and lube output of systems
For more information call 1-888-HERGUTH (1-888-437-4884).