Herguth Laboratories, Inc. is not only the leader in analysis services but also on plant assessment and setup of your oil analysis program. We want to be your partner in a successful running program.
Proper lubrication of machinery is the single most significant contributor to the long, problem free, life of our machinery. It is estimated that 75% of all bearing failures are due to lubrication issues. Whether these failures are caused by contamination or just the wrong lubricant being installed the value of proper lubrication cannot be overstated.
A World Class plant lubrication programs begin with:
- Assessment of the current situation
- Establishing Goals
- Documenting changes and improvements
- Training and implementation
- Implement continuous improvement program
We offer many industries and segments instrumentation planning, oil analysis program setup and a full service consulting lab all to achieve:
- Parts Replacements — Reduced failures through improved maintenance & lubrication
- Labor Costs — Reduced labor from failures and reservoir/system change outs
- Waste Disposal — Reduced consumption of lubricants
- Lubricant Consumption — New technologies, automatic systems and oil analysis
- Chemical Consumption — Less chemicals in water treatment areas
- Inspection Rourines – Monitor equipment temperature/operation
- Avoidance of Unscheduled Downtime — Predictive/preventative maint.
- Maintenance Scheduling — Setting up lube inspection & maint. routes
- Risk Reduction Assestments — Understanding risks prior to testing
- Less Downtime For Maintenance — Extended intervals utilizing analysis programs
- Increased Machine Uptime — Increased component life through improved lubrication
- Reduction of Unscheduled Downtime — Predictive/Preventative Maint.
PREVENTATIVE/PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE ASSISTANCE
- Oil Analysis Programs — Oil sampling programs
- Temperature Trending — Monitor equipment temperatures
- Inspeciton Scheduling — Engineering surveys to input into PM programs
- Failure Analysis Assistance — Analysis to determine root cause of failures
- Gear Inspections — Inspect enclosed and open gearing
- Bearing Inspections — Inspect for proper lubrication
- Chain Inspections — Inspect for wear and proper lubrication
- Leak Reduction— Inspection and equipment to determine oil leaks
- Contamination Reduction — Proper lubrication & improved reservoir tank breathers
LUBE SYSTEMS SUPPORT
- Design Support — Various system types for oil and grease lubrication
- Inspections — Inspect systems for proper operation
- Adjustment Support — Help to determine correct intervals and lube output of systems
For more information call 1-888-HERGUTH (1-888-437-4884).